Tuesday, January 11, 2011

52 weeks of cake

This is my first official blog.  I know it's a crazy world of bloggers and I really shouldn't add one more to the chaos but I can't resist the call of the wild.  And I must share my New Years resolution.  It's fabulous if I do say so myself.  It's a perfectly yummy and delicious plan to get myself fit once again.  Jubilee is almost a year and a half old and I have absolutely no excuse for my current state of flab any longer.  So here it is.  I have decided to bake a cake a week for the entire year.  That's 52 cakes my friends.  And I plan on enjoying those cakes tremendously.  These cakes will then be my only hope to actually start some type of regular work out plan.  I will be forced to eat said delicious cake and then forced to exercise.  It's genius. 
And you know the truth must be said.  I just love cake.  Truly love it.  And even if I fail at the whole work out plan, I'm ok with it.  I really just wanted to make cake all year and be happy.  I just thought the exercise might be an added bonus.  And I really am tired of all those endless self improving New year resolutions that leave you at the end of the year feeling like you failed once again.  But I know I won't fail at the baking cake part.  It's just too stinken good. 

2 comments:

  1. You're awesome!! This will be fun! Wish I could taste your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun idea - love it! Have fun baking my friend and let me know if you need any good recipes.
    Love ya, Michelle

    ReplyDelete